For more than 30 years, Drs. Scott and Maribel Morrell have been at the helm of a dental health practice dedicated to doing what is right for each patient, each and every appointment. All of our team members are highly trained and highly proficient in serving you as they would their own friends and family. We make treatment recommendations that promote wellness, comfort and confidence. We work to assist you in meeting your dental health objectives, to whatever extent and in whatever time frame is right for you. We aspire to impact and serve our community to create a lasting legacy of quality care, service and integrity.
Who We Work With:
- People of all backgrounds who aspire to better health, better well-being and confidence.
- People who appreciate honesty and clarity in treatment recommendations as well as finances.
- People who value a nonjudgmental dental team that only has your best interests in mind.
- People who appreciate a dental organization that is driven to serve you to the best of our ability.
- People who want to know their treatment options and value being presented them in a non-pushy fashion, never feeling they are being subjected to sales pressure tactics.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- We will treat you as we would our own friends and family. Many say that — we really mean it.
- We will make treatment recommendations that promote your well-being, comfort and confidence.
- We always differentiate between essential treatment, elective treatment and cosmetic treatment so that you understand the full range of options available to you.
- You will never encounter hard-selling language regarding treatment or services in our practice.
- We will work with you to achieve your dental health objectives, to whatever extent and in whatever timeframe is right for you without pressure or judgement.
- You will be provided a safe, clean and professional environment with efficient delivery of clinical care, insurance and billing processing.
- We understand people do not love dental procedures! We use the latest technologies to ensure the most comfortable injections possible and strive to insure an efficient quality experience in the least amount of time possible.
- You can expect us to provide you with long-lasting, high-quality dental work, to the very highest standard of care.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are new to our practice, we ask that you be completely honest with us about any past dental issues, poor experiences, fears or concerns you have so that we may fully address these issues to your satisfaction.
- If at any time you feel confused or unclear about any treatment recommendation, billing or policy issue, please inform us immediately so we may provide a full and comprehensive clarification of any question you may have.
- If our service to you falls short of your expectations, please inform our office manager so we can make it right for you. Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us!
- If you have a positive experience, please refer a friend or family member! We greatly appreciate the many kind referrals we receive from our patients!
- In order to obtain the best, longest lasting results, patients must adopt a protective approach to homecare, regular dental visits, and at times, dietary modifications. The best dental work in the world will not last if the patient does not or cannot do their part in maintaining their oral health.
We invite you to learn more about our dentists and the services we offer for dental care in Boise, Idaho, by calling Kik Dental at 208-342-3440 today.